1. High toughness and good seismic performance;
2. The connection is reliable;
3. Low density, light weight, easy to handle and install
4. Can resist a variety of chemical media corrosion;
5. Excellent hydraulic performance, the wear resistance coefficient is only 0.009;
6. Long service life, up to 50 years;
7. Good hygiene and environmental performance;
8. Better resistance to slow crack growth (SCG) and rapid crack propagation (RCP).
HDPE pipe introduce
PE pipe inner wall is smooth, and does not change with the use of time, small friction resistance, energy saving, pressure loss is about 30% smaller than steel pipe, can choose a smaller diameter than steel pipe. Good hygienic performance, no additives, no possibility of pollution of drinking water, ISO standard grading polyethylene material is 0 (the lowest level), do not moldy material, compared with some other commonly used plastic materials, polyethylene mildew resistance is much higher, long-term use also does not scale.
Application of PE Pipe
PE water supply pipe can be used for general purpose pressure water transmission and drinking water transmission. His surface color indicates that his use is mainly for water-related pipes (water supply pipes), gas pipes in yellow, fire-fighting pipes in red and mining pipes.
There are mainly municipal buried water supply, building water supply (drainage), farmland irrigation, waterscape engineering and so on. In water supply pipeline engineering, PE water supply pipe will eventually replace UPVC pipe.